Small cosmetic flaws in your teeth can make you self-conscious about your smile and lower your confidence. At Saifee Family Dentistry, we have the best solutions to address all your dental concerns. To correct minor imperfections, we offer cosmetic bonding in Spring, TX, that utilizes a tooth-colored resin to modify the shape and color of your teeth, giving an aesthetically pleasing smile. Whether you have a small chip in your tooth or want to fill in the gaps between your teeth, we have got you covered! Contact us at (281) 350-5600 to book an appointment with our cosmetic dentist today.
What is The Purpose of Cosmetic Bonding?
At our dental practice, the main focus of cosmetic bonding in Spring, TX, is to conceal small imperfections and enhance the overall look of your smile. It is beneficial to correct the following dental flaws:
- Minor Chips or Cracks: A chipped or cracked tooth, especially at the front, can taint your smile’s appearance. Dental bonding can help to reform your tooth structure.
- Tooth Discoloration: Stubborn stains or internal discoloration that might not benefit from teeth whitening can be corrected with cosmetic bonding.
- Gaps Between Teeth: Small gaps between the anterior teeth look unaesthetic. We can fill in those gaps with tooth-colored resin.
- Uneven Tooth Shape: Dental bonding can help to lengthen small-sized teeth and correct small irregularities to give a symmetric smile.
- Misalignment: A small degree of misalignment can be fixed with dental bonding, although more serious cases will require braces or aligners.
Preparing for Cosmetic Bonding in Spring, TX
The process of cosmetic dental bonding at our dental practice is short and only takes a single appointment. Our dentist will thoroughly examine your oral cavity to assess your cosmetic needs. We will select a shade of resin that matches the closest to your teeth before beginning the treatment. Next, we will prepare your tooth surface for bonding with composite resin. Drilling is often unnecessary, but if we need to modify your teeth for better results, we will perform it under local anesthesia.
Once tooth prep is complete, we will place the resin on your tooth surface and mold it to match the natural anatomy of your teeth. Our dentist will harden it using a special curing light and perform the final finishing touches to ensure a seamless blend with your teeth.
Care after Dental Bonding
Our team will guide you on proper measures to maintain good oral hygiene. Brush and floss your teeth regularly, and schedule regular dental visits to ensure that your teeth remain in good shape. Limit the intake of pigmented foods and beverages such as tea, coffee, wine, tomato sauce, etc., as they may cause staining and tooth discoloration. With proper care, the results of cosmetic bonding in Spring, TX, can last up to 10 years.
Get a Perfect-Looking Grin to Boost Your Confidence
If you feel insecure about your smile due to small imperfections, it is time to reform your look. Our qualified dentists can help to regain your confident smile with cosmetic bonding in Spring, TX. Visit our dental clinic or contact us to book an appointment today!